Heatmoth: A Solar Cooker
The main features of the Heatmoth: Solar Cooker are:
- A robust galvanized frame which mounts and rotates freely around a central support.
- Very durable stainless steel reflectors washable with dishwashing liquid.
- Very easily moved and positively locked for tracking the sun.
- Wide cooking area, can accommodate two pots side by side.
- The cook can comfortably work at the pots without sun reflection in his face.
- Quick release mechanism for removing the reflectors in high winds.
If you are interested in this design or product, please contact the inventor here:
36 Lytton Street
7460 Cape Town
Telephone and Fax: +272 1 5917529
by Phil for Humanity