Homemade Word Puzzle
It is time to exercise your brain! Try this homemade puzzle. It is a unique word challenge unlike anything I have ever encountered. I have to warn you that it is VERY DIFFICULT to solve. Just remember to think out of the box.
Here are the rules. Each of the 5 lines below can be decoded into a single word. And all 5 decoded words, in order, form a phrase related to this word challenge. What is the hidden phrase?
1) Are we needing a vacation?
2) We're a wreck with sleepy eyes, awake before eight, knowing time off is needed.
3) I am sitting at the end of the aisle, with a tsunami of work to do.
4) I wish I was a lazy tsar, worrying only about heirs with a jealous eye.
5) Not hard at work, like a bdelluim. Working til after eight. We are like a czar with honor. Working.
If you need more help, place your mouse over each hint.
by Phil for Humanity
Click HERE for the answer to this word puzzle.