Homemade Word Puzzle Answer
Solution: A week at the beach
Why: Find the first letter of each word that starts with a silent letter. For example, “tsunami” starts with a silent “t”, so the “t” is part of the solution.
Solution Break Down:
1) Are we needing a vacation?
2) We're a wreck with sleepy eyes, awake before eight, knowing time off is needed.
3) I am sitting at the end of the aisle, with a tsunami of work to do.
4) I wish I was a lazy tsar, worrying only about heirs with a jealous eye.
5) Not hard at work, like a bdelluim. Working til after eight. We are like a czar with honor. Working.
by Phil for Humanity